Recipe of Homemade My little pony chocolate b.day cake

My little pony chocolate b.day cake.

My little pony chocolate b.day cake

Hello, I'm Florence. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare my little pony chocolate b.day cake recipe. Never miss today's recipe. This is a very easy recipe to try and is one of my family food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tastier. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Not to mention, it's super satisfying.

My little pony chocolate b.day cake Recipe

My little pony chocolate b.day cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. My little pony chocolate b.day cake is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

My little pony chocolate b.day cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. My little pony chocolate b.day cake is something that I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my little pony chocolate b.day cake using 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My little pony chocolate b.day cake:

  1. Prepare of Moist Choc cake :.
  2. Prepare 500 ml of sifted flour.
  3. Make ready 3 tsp of baking powder.
  4. Prepare 1 tsp of bicarb soda.
  5. Prepare Pinch of salt.
  6. Make ready 180 ml of cocoa powder.
  7. Make ready 500 ml of sugar.
  8. Make ready 2 of eggs.
  9. Get 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
  10. Take 250 ml of hot water mixed with 3 tsp coffee.
  11. Prepare 125 ml of oil.
  12. Prepare 250 ml of milk.
  13. Prepare of Buttercream :.
  14. Get 4 Tbs of soft butter.
  15. Take 2 cups of icing sugar.
  16. Prepare 2 Tbs of milk.
  17. Make ready 2 drops of pink colouring.
  18. Get of Blue chocolate ganache :.
  19. Take 1 Tbs of butter.
  20. Take 1/2 cup of milk.
  21. Get 250 g of white chocolate.
  22. Make ready 2 drops of blue colouring.
  23. Take of Deco for cake :.
  24. Prepare of Smarties.
  25. Make ready of Edible glitter.
  26. Take of My little pony figurines.

Steps to make My little pony chocolate b.day cake:

  1. Preheat the oven at 180°C sift dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, bicarb soda, salt, cocoa powder, sugar) together. Beat eggs with vanilla, add oil, milk and hot water, add to dry ingredients and mix till smooth. Pour into 2 round greased pans and bake 20/25min or till cake is done. Leave cakes to cool and freeze till needed..
  2. Prepare the buttercream by adding all ingredients (butter, icing sugar, milk, pink colouring) together and mix till smooth. Spread a thin layer of buttercream on one cake layer and then add the other layer of cake on top. Ice the sides of the cake and smooth it out. Place the cake in the fridge to set..
  3. Prepare the blue ganache. Melt the butter in a pot, add the milk and choc pieces and stir till the chocolate melts. Leave it to cool and thicken slightly, add the blue essence and stir. Pour some of the ganache into a squeeze bottle. Take the cake out and drip the sides from the top of the cake. Harder, you press the longer the drip. Leave it to set and apply the rest of the ganache on top of the cake. Add the figurines on the cake and make the rainbow with the smarties. Use the edible glitter a.

So that is going to wrap this up with this special dish my little pony chocolate b.day cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Happy cooking.

Tags: My little pony chocolate b.day cake Recipe

Food Recipes

Cook Recipes

Cake Recipes

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

close